FCW Society

"FCW Society is dedicated to promoting and exploring feminist issues and interests while spreading the word and celebrating the fact that women are so fucking cool!" "Respect. Empower. Celebrate."

Name:
Location: Everywhere, Earth

Sunday, March 06, 2005

FCW list grows...

We gathered - We talked - We shared - We listened - We ate - We supported - We are Fucking Cool Women and so are the following women:

Quinn Slayton, Mal Mahoney, Kat Pittelberger, Laura Blackman, Janna Slack, Suzie Oh, Erin Rollgen, Andrea Miller, Meredith
Marsh, Leah Gerard, Kiyomi Kamura, Teresa Matejovski, Brittany Eveland, Lydia Cho, Peg Dawson, Tanya Parker, JoAnn Parker, Hannah Wolfe, Patricia Rivera, Ines Rivera, Gloria Burns, NaNede James, Shaunette Gibbs, Geri D., Elaine B., Sue G., Preeta M., Jane C., Una S., Susan M., Frances G., Susan M., Maria H., Rebekah E., Jackie G., Christine Larkin, Kelly Childress, Chazz Levi, Marisa Osorio, My Mom, Terry Dewhirst, Nina Simone, Agnes Varda, Louise Bourgeois, Julia Kuisteva, Susanna Debibat, Pauline, my mother, my sister, my aunt, my grandmother, so many fucking cool women!

Michelle Vaca, Denise Reyes, Carolyn Clues, my mother, my sister, my friend Karen, my friend Barbara, my nieces, I am very lucky to be surrounded by some very interesting and stimulating women. They are gifts to my life.

Jessi, Jen D, Sefanie, Blu, Adrian, Erin, Joanne Morton, Laura Allen, my mom, my Aunt Diane, Jen Mac, Xena, Karen Salmanshohn, Margaret Cho, My Great-aunt Ann, Nora Ephron

This list continues to grow - chapters encourage to form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home