FCW Society

"FCW Society is dedicated to promoting and exploring feminist issues and interests while spreading the word and celebrating the fact that women are so fucking cool!" "Respect. Empower. Celebrate."

Name:
Location: Everywhere, Earth

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Inconvenient Truth--

A New Doc about Global Warming from Al Gore, Sat. May 27th, Sunshine Theater, NYC

We all know that Mother Earth is getting a pretty RAW deal these days. This film promises to let us know how bad it really is, and some things we can do about it. It opens May 24th and they are trying to get one million people to see it that weekend. I plan to go see it on Saturday May 27 at: Landmark Sunshine Cinema
143 E Houston St. I am not sure of times yet, but I will post when I find out. Please let me know if you'd like to go and we can go as a group of FCW!

--Laura Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home