FCW Society

"FCW Society is dedicated to promoting and exploring feminist issues and interests while spreading the word and celebrating the fact that women are so fucking cool!" "Respect. Empower. Celebrate."

Name:
Location: Everywhere, Earth

Monday, May 08, 2006

THURS NIGHT - Cafe Grumpy in Greenpoint - PPSD Fundraiser!

I know there is another post about the Planned Parenthood South Dakota fundraiser on the blog, but I had to post again myself to highlight to everyone that I am performing at this badass fundraiser - yes, I am one of the musical entertainers. So - know you DEFINITELY know someone there - and you get to hear my new song from my new EP - written just for this cause - "Not Your Landscape"!. Come on out! I went and checked out this space yesterday - a beautiful huge, modern art gallery type coffee house - you will have a VERY FUN evening. I am making this my official full moon celebration this month - so come on out and support!!! This will be a memorable, powerful, inspiring evening - come be a part.

Amy Clarke
Singer/Songwriter, Keyboardist, Producer
www.amyclarke.com

You're invited!

What: A Pro-choice Party to Raise Funds for the Legal Battle in South Dakota.
When: May 11, 2006, 8pm

Where: "Cafe Grumpy" 193 Meserole Ave. Greenpoint Brooklyn
Easy Access from Manhattan: L train to Lorimer St,
G train 1 stop to Nassau Ave or 2 stops to Greenpoint Ave
http://www.cafegrumpy.com/
There will be a $10 cover charge which includes one drink.

To RSVP: my_choice_usa@yahoo.com

Proceeds will be donated to Planned Parenthood of South Dakota

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home